Sidor

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Waiting, waiting and waiting...

Do you know the feeling when you wear a hat and after some time your hair is really hurting because it have been laying in a bad way due to the pressure from the hat... I hate it... but it is at the same time interesting. Well...!! The volcano is starting to make life a little bit less complicated and hopefully I will be able to travel back to North Africa and Tunisia on Saturday. Sweden is cold this time of year so I get kind of desperate to get out of here... I need to get back to work...!!! Plus that my girlfriend is stucked in Houston due to the same volcanic-reason... Life is something very strange... hmmm...

So what Im doing??? Let me continue on my story from yesterday...

Im working in the tourist industry, for one of the biggest touroperators around the globe and I am a so called Areamanager or Director if you want to call it that. I have been doing this for over eight years and for the moment I am responsible for Mexico and Tunisia. But I have been travelling and working almost everywhere, some examples.... Turkey, Spain, Schweiz, Greece, Italy, Norway, Cyprus, Thailand, Mexico, Tunisia... I was also been working in some of the former Jugoslavien parts during my time in the military... As a plus to this I have been doing buisness in some other areas of the planet but without staying and living for a longer time.
The reason I started all this comes in many forms and shapes depending what the person in front of me really would like to hear... haha ;) Joke... ? Yes...
I think everything started due to the reason that I always been a very curious person and I was always was trying to be a part of everything, I never excepted to stand on the side and watch as a kid... Ask my big-sister, I was like a plaster around her and her friends and I think it was OK until I turned from a sweet giggeling-baby to a irritating drooling little brother... I wanted to be everywhere all the time... The problem now after the years aborad is that I feel like a stranger when I come home. The society is really different, and the mental view of the world is not syncronizing with my own... You are turning into the cameleon and after this you loose the track of your own roots.
bla bla bla...

1 comment:

  1. waiting waiting waiting !!! and learning about your life!!!

    ReplyDelete